Program Coordinator and Servsafe Instructor
Biologist graduated from the National University of San Marcos in Peru.lskdj
- Expert in food quality systems. She has a certification in ServSafe and Prometric programs. With expertise in:
- Implementation of Good Handling Practices.
- Cleaning and disinfection systems.
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP).
- Microbiological analysis of foods.
- Development deployments quality control and food safety.
- Teaching and training staff.
Pamela has over 10 years experience working with restaurants in the area of food security and quality service.
She worked as a food safety director for the most renowned restaurants in Lima-Peru as well as a teacher in Le Cordon Bleu school in Lima-Peru She currently serves as a consultant for food safety in the Peruvian American Chef Association and for restaurants in Virginia.