Program Coordinator and ServSafe Instructor
Pamela Montesinos has over 10 years of experience working with restaurants in the area of food security and quality service. She has a certification in ServSafe and Prometric programs.
Pamela is an expert in food quality systems, with expertise in:
- Implementation of Good Handling Practices.
- Cleaning and disinfection systems.
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP).
- Microbiological analysis of foods.
- Development and deployment of quality control and food safety.
- Teaching and training staff.
She worked as a food safety director for the most renowned restaurants in Lima, Peru and taught at the Le Cordon Bleu school in Lima. She currently serves as a consultant for food safety in the Peruvian American Chef Association and for restaurants in Virginia.
Pamela holds a degree in biology from the National University of San Marcos in Peru.