To date, we have served over 65 individuals, representing nine different counties in Virginia and Maryland.
- 95% overall completion rate. 100% completion rate in 2017
- 85% job placement
- 77% decrease in unemployment, compared to the previous status of clients
- 34% wage increase on average, among students previously employed part-time
- $13.48/hour: Average wage
Employer Case Study, 2015-2016
We work with a portfolio of 23 industry corporations including hotels, restaurants, and catering companies. These partner companies host and pay our students for one-month internships and often hire our graduates.
- In 2015, 21 students interned at Whole Foods stores in DC, Northern Virginia, and Maryland
- 81% of interning students were offered jobs; 71% accepted job offers
- $215,000: Economic contribution generated in salaries, positively impacting 12 local families